Wednesday 22 October 2014

Good morning Wednesday

I've been sleeping pretty well this night, eventuellt if I believed for awhile last night that the really curious family hamster would knep me awake with its movement in our ventilation system, where it had out mistakenly though it was blocked by 2 heavy books. She's a strong little one that hamster. Eventuelly, se came upp again. No fun in there and longer.

But now I am heading for a new day. What to do today? I'm going to read some psychology, lecture 7, which I've received in written form. Only one out of eight lectures is filmed in some way for this course, I prefer filmed material. I think you get another contact with teacher studying at distance as I do. You hear his / her voice (and you see power points) - that is the most ordinary sort of lecture. Best is when you see the while teacher, face, movements, I believe.

Well, let's start the day now. See you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment