Friday 3 October 2014

Some old coins

New stuff in my Family Binders, foreign, non-valid coins I saved from some trips I did in the 90's.

In 1993, I went to St Petersburg in Russia. Small coins is nice to put in between photos and bigger stuff, I think.

In 1997, I was in Lloret de Mar, Blanes, Barcelona och the amusement park Port Aventura in Spain. I have 1 100 pesetas left from this trip.

The coins. One from Russia and three from Spain.

Russian coin in place in the Family Binder.


1 000 pesetas next to photos from the streets
of Lloret de Mar in Spain.

100 pesetas next to Dragon Khan at Port Aventura in Spain. I was not able to ride that one, because it was a bit too windy the day I visited the amusement park. If you knew me at that time, you'd also know I rode about everything in an amusement park. Everything! So consider my disappointment when this one, which I had read about before I came there and was looking forward too, wasn't available the only single day I was there.   

No comments:

Post a Comment