Tuesday 5 August 2014

Flat shoes for me with high arches

Not that I am going to start running - I've not come to that crisis just yet despite I'm now is 40. But I thought I needed a more of flat shoes than those heelshoes I use to walk around in during days. Last time I bought a pair of flat shoes, I had a pair that tore the skin of my heels away. They didn't fit really well, I guess... even if they seemingly should have done just that. It was beyond chafe.

Now, I bought those from English www.sportsdirect.com. First time I was in Carlisle, I saw it as a pure sport store... that is boooring - if I sa the store at all. Next time, I was in Carlisle, my swimming goggles went broken when I took some turns in the Pool's pool. And a sport store should be a good shop for finding a new pair of googles. Hence, I found Sports Direct.

Sure, some sport-bras followed me back home (never use underwired bras anyway, because I think they chafe) as well as the mentioned swimming goggles. But also a pair of jeans and a belt (which I had for free because it wasn't price tagged and staff didn't come to the cash desk in time - English politeness... but the belt should cost 50 p according to a sign... not much, but did the cashier knew that), some clothings and toys for the kids. Sports Direct was more than a typical sports store. So that was a store I had to visit next time I come to England.

But it went faster than that. English Internacionale, where I used to order clothings, seems to have got into administration. So I checked around on the net, and found Sports Direct. And just £3 for transporting all the way to Sweden.

For me, I bought a pair of jeans and a pair of shoes with high arches (I have never seen one of those in Sweden and as I has that kind of problem, I wanted to try them out). High arch means I can't use boots if they aren't zipped all the way down to the foot sole, and I get a bad pain out of walking much, as the press from the arches is pressed forward towards the toes. So if there are shoes for people with like foots like me, I wanted them.

£17 was the price. So now I'm going to walk.

Jeans... well, they were too small. The jeans size I learnt I have in Britain, 10, didn't fit one bit. Daughter, that is much thinner, got a new pair of jeans though. But shoes anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment