Thursday 7 August 2014

Pee and Poo-book, part 1: The reports

Hmm... I'm going to read those two reports from my book shelf - at last. They were sent to me, one in 2009 and one in 2011, for me being interviewed in the project of neglect that was done by the state of Sweden for a couple of years ago.

Now, when I am writing about my childhood, and especially about my time in a neglecting foster home, I believe this could give something for my own development and for the book I write. Just looking through the first book, it seems like that anyway.

My thought with this book is to start from my own experience, at the same time as i try to put it into a context and into the psychology. So far, I have written almost a 100 pages. Mostly, extracts from journals and diary, commented by me as an adult. It feels good. :-)

The book has some peculiar work title: How much pee and poo do the society (you) really handle? However, this is one of the main questions for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment