Friday 22 August 2014

The Knowledge Project, part 1: Being effective

Being effective and you'll do more. And from that, you can press in some more. But not too much. There has to be a space left for pleasure and doing whatever you like, just to be whoever you are.

I am not putting in full time into my studies. Still I have studied about 143,33 university credit points per year the last 3 years (60 university credit points is full time). It means I have done a little more than 7 years of studies in just 3 years. And now I have passed the desirable line of 500 university credit points.

And I allow myself to be a bit proud of my accomplishment. :-D

But I see people around me struggle just to pass one full time-course. And I think, I probably can help someone by telling what I do. So by this I start this series of The Knowledge Project.

Like A Swede in Carlisle on Facebook, so you won't miss a part of The Knowledge Project. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment