Monday 2 February 2015

A fire in my area - again

This time no person seems to have set fire to the garage that was destroyed in the fire today. Once again, there was a fire here at Lextorp.

When i was in Carlisle in October 2013, I saw on Facebook that a garage was on fire at my street back home in Sweden. The garage and some cars were destroyed.

Five months later, I woke up in the night. The whole bedroom flashed in blue. The reason was a fire brigade. A terraced house, about 50-75 metres from my house, was gone. Another one was about to do the same. In the end, it did. Seven families lost their homes that night.

Today, there was a fire in my district of Trollhättan. This time it wasn't at my street, in an area at the other side of the road. Another garage and more cars destroyed, but this time, it wasn't any human who set fire to the building, it seems to be an electrical defect.

At this link, you can find pictures from the fire.


REFERENCE
Dahl, Anna Sofia (2015). Bilar i garagelänga förstörda i brand. Ttela, 2015-02-02

No comments:

Post a Comment