Thursday 10 July 2014

A Long Way to Carlisle, part 6: Remember a bit more


My first article (articles) in official media, was published in Göteborgs-Posten (big newspaper of Gothenburg) January 10th in 1998. Actually, it was two articles. One of them about techniques to remember stuff, so called mnemonics (well, it is not misspelled). That article was however, written for Opus, the school paper. But as there was a schism between school and me, telling me it was forbidden for me to have some time off to visit a Christening in the family. I dropped this education after half.

So, no Opus for me. But Göteborgs.Posten took an interest in my article. I also did get an extra order from them, a smaller article as a complement to the bigger one. And I was happy. All of a sudden, I was paid to write.


No comments:

Post a Comment