Sunday 13 July 2014

Dead fish disappeared - sorry puss!

My old worn diary from the 80's
Since I am putting all the memories I can find into commemorative hard covers, I came to think of, for a week or so, that I wrote diary as a teenager, 2 diaries are there somewhere. Today I found one of them.

I have read a bit in it. And I realize that I, by the age of 14-15, already was much of who I am today. I didn't write much about feelings. Instead, I documented all sorts of facts. And a bit about what I did during the days.

The most spectacular story so far has to be the one about the dead fish. It rings a small bell, a really small bell.

I had found a dead *small* fish at the beach. So I brought home to give it to our cat Tiger. When I was about to wash the fish, I accidently dropped it and it disappeared somewhere down the sewer. The cat didn't get any sweets as I promised it. WTF... hahaha!

Will see if I found anything else exciting from my adolescence. :-)



First spread: a lot of stickers from the Swedish youth magazine OKEJ




No comments:

Post a Comment